Roche Harbor Trails Stewardship Program Overview
The focus of the Stewardship Program is to have individuals assume basic responsibility for the maintenance of a trail or portion of a trail in the Roche Harbor Trails area.
- Visit your trail at least twice monthly
- Pick up any trash and carry it out
- Bring loppers, hedge cutter, or shears to cut shrubs that infringe on walking or the passage of the tractor
- Leave cut shrubs on the trails for the tractor to mulch
- Report any hazards (ie: fallen trees) or problems to: David Dehlendorf email@example.com at 378-1082 or Sue Buettell firstname.lastname@example.org or 370-5863 (April end of October only)
- Report, via email, your monthly volunteer hours to: Sue Buettell at email@example.com